there’s a lot of unspoken pressure to keep liking the things you used to like and to keep dressing the way you’ve always dressed and to never question what you believe in and basically “be yourself” has slowly morphed into “be what everyone knows you as” but trust me when i say if you just give it up and simply make decisions and take actions based purely on what would make you happy, you’ll gain a very comforting sense of self peace
reasons why halloween is the best holiday:
- you are not obliged to visit your relatives
- you are not obliged to get gifts for anyone
- people will give you candy for absolutely no reason other than halloween
- its the only day when its socially acceptable to go out in public dressed like a penguin
Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
There are six* sides to Tumblr
- Side one: Pictures of Starbucks and girls who have dip-dyed hair
- Side two: People crying over fictional gay couples
- Side three: genuinely fucked up people looking for support and a place they don't have to hide. An escape.
- Side four: porn.
- Side five: BANDSBANDSBANDSBANDSBANDS
- Side six: The super geeky and crazy intelligent nerds who only come out of their labs to teach us all a lesson on anything science related.